Relaxed Sessions @ Royal Cornwall Museum
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
The Royal Cornwall museum are welcoming anyone who might benefit from visiting the museum earlier in the day: Spectrum ASD have helped us to develop an autism-friendly environment, with sensory backpacks, ear-defenders and an adapted trail with a separate chill-out room for those need to take time out.
Perfect for autistic children and their families/carers but suitable for all – our staff are friendly, aware and happy to help.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Royal Cornwall Museum
Royal Cornwall Museum
- TR1 2SJ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Saturday 26 October & Saturday 21 December 09:30 - 11:00
- Time of day
- FREE for 16 and under admission fees apply for adults
- How we make our service inclusive
The museum is fully wheelchair accessible, with unisex accessible toilets, ramp and lift, baby changing facilities, shop and cafe.
- Glass doors have visual markings
- Exhibition text is available for free in large print (16 point) from the admissions desk
- Some galleries have low lighting
View the Sensory map