Passionate About ADHD (5 -11 years) - Hayle
Need some friendly advice but don’t know who to ask?
We are offering a course for parents/carers and families with children aged 5-12 years who may have been experiencing difficulties in managing their concentration, energy levels and/or challenging behaviour, the course will run over 6 sessions.
- Increased understanding
- How ADHD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions to try at home
- Support and advice
- Includes rewards, routines and rules that work and much more!
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Myra Whitney
- Contact position
- Area Parenting Lead (West Cornwall)
- 01736 759058
Where to go
- Hayle Family Hub
- TR27 4ND
The venue is easily accessible with car parking nearby.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Wednesdays 22nd January – 4th March 2020, 9.30am - 12pm
- Time of day
- Session information
Excluding Half Term
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free Course
Last updated: 14/11/2019