Get Fighting Fit - Treverbyn
A great non-combat activity for couples / older families (12 years upwards) to enjoy together. Whilst improving overall fitness this Boxercise session helps build confidence, focus, co-ordination and communication skills.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Treverbyn Community Hall
- PL26 8TL
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every Tuesday evening from 18:30 - 19:30
- Time of day
- Session information
If you are new to or a returner to exercise then it is advisable that you consult your GP prior to starting any new exercise programme. Each participant will be asked to sign a Health Commitment Statement prior to joining the first session.
12-17 yr olds welcome when accompanied with over 18 year old
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 6.50 Per Session 5.00 Per Child
- Or buy 5 sessions for £26 (equivalent to £5.20 per session)
Further generous discounts available with pay monthly options for 2 or more sessions a week including Trotters Walk/Jog/Run.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Reduced rate for carers / social prescription referrals - £5 per session Just bring copy of official letter confirming carer status or referral from GP as relevant.
- Age ranges
- From 12 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 20/06/2018