Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
An online place for all your health, care and well-being information, to help connect you and your carers. All your information will be stored safely and easily, allowing only those you choose to be able to access it. It’s not just about the facts and figures; you can store information about you such as “I love a cup of tea with my medication!” or “I’m scared of injections!” This allows those that care for you to know what helps you and makes you feel better.
The founder of MyLiferaft is Nicola Murgatroyd, her daughter, Faith had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. Together they faced an uphill struggle managing Faith’s different care needs. Not one to sit around grumbling about this, Nicola created MyLiferaft for the benefit of everyone caring or being cared for.
“My personal experiences gave me a first-hand insight into the problems and challenges faced by people who live with a long-term condition. I realised that gaps in shared information across health and social care existed. However, there are ways to make life easier for everyone whatever their circumstances, and that’s what we have created with MyLiferaft – a tool which helps you to let others know what you want.”
Using MyLiferaft lets you:
- Store your health, well-being and care information (and then control who sees it).
- Create your hospital passport (information for hospital staff that isn’t all about illness).
- Keep track and be reminded of appointments and assessments.
- Share your care information with those who support you.
- Hear about new technology solutions and how they can help you.
Who Can Use MyLiferaft?
- A loved one, maybe an older relative or spouse.
- Someone caring for a child with care needs.
- A professional carer needing to keep track of your client’s information and wishes.
- Someone in control of your own care plan but need to keep others in the loop.
- Someone who just wants to keep track of your general well-being – calendars and diaries.
By creating a MyLiferaft account, you will be taking the first step towards bringing together your health and social care information – reducing repetition and creating a consistent care plan you can share.
Who to contact
Where to go
- MyLiferaft / Kuradocs
PO Box 1597
- HP11 9NB
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Office is open 9am until 5pm
- Session information
Our online service is available 24/7
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Standard Account is FREE Premium Account is £12.00 Per Month
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Our Standard Account is FREE
- Age ranges
- From 0 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
We offer two packages to give YOU the flexibility to choose the MyLiferaft account that works for YOU and YOUR family. Choose from either our FREE Standard account or upgrade to our Premium account which gives you unlimited access to Trackers, Reports and Goals as well as the ability to share the information with as many people as you wish
All new MyLiferaft subscribers will be set up with a Standard account automatically. No payment details are needed to sign up.
You can upgrade to a MyLiferaft Premium account at any time to have access to the full range of benefits. The information you have already entered into your Free account will automatically be transferred to your new Premium account.
MyLiferaft is for:
- 0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- 4 - 11 years (primary school age)
- 11 - 16 years (secondary school age)
- 16 + years
- Young people
- Disabled children/young people
- Older people
- How we make our service inclusive
MyLiferaft is an online solution to manage your health, care & well-being. It is available 24/7 via a laptop, tablet, desktop or mobile. It is accessible using eye-gaze technology and has an inbuilt translation facility
- Staff SEND experience
Our Founder & CEO was the primary carer for her daughter who had multiple & complex care needs. We also have experience & expertise in the field of nursing and pharmaceutical.
- How our service supports providers / schools / colleges
As MyLiferaft is an online solution, the information can be shared to those within the individuals care-circle which can include educational establishments
- Support at key transition points
As MyLiferaft is an online solution, the information can be shared to those within the individuals care-circle which can include educational establishments, work placements & transitions between care providers
- Other local or national support
Please read our Testimonials page on our website - https://www.myliferaft.com/testimonials/
- Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints
Complaints & disagreements can be recorded by phone or email - all our details can be found in the Contact Us page on our website - https://www.myliferaft.com/contact/
Last updated: 11/06/2019