Autism and Communication Course - Penzance
You will explore and discuss the needs of individuals across the Autism Spectrum, with regards to communication and interaction. Looking at differing resources and approaches from our own communication methods to including visual aids, key signing and electronic communication technology.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- WEA Support Services
- 0300 303 3464
- Autism and Communication Course - Penzance's facebook page
Where to go
- YMCA Cornwall
- TR18 4TE
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Wednesday 3rd July 2019, 10:00 - 16:00
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £22 N/A
- You may not have to pay the course fee if you are:
1. Claiming Job Seeker's Allowance (you must provide your NI Number)
2. Claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work Related Activity Group (you must provide your NI Number)
3. Claiming Universal Credit and earn less than £338 per month or household earns less than £541 per month (you must provide your NI Number)
4. Claiming or are dependent on someone who claims Council Tax Reduction (not single occupancy discount)
5. Claiming Working Tax Credit
6. Claiming Income Support
7. Claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Support Group
8. Claiming or are dependent on someone who claims Housing Benefit
9. Claiming Pension Guarantee Credit
10. Claiming Asylum in the UK. As an Asylum Seeker you will need to have been a resident in the UK for six months or longer, have an Application Registration Card (ARC) or Standard Acknowledgement letter (SAL) and a current Asylum Support Agreement from UK Visas and Immigration.
11. Unwaged and dependent on somebody in receipt of one of the above benefits (excluding Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit).
If you are not sure of your status or need further information, please contact the Student Support team on 0300 303 3464
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 19 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 14/05/2019