Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay
Over 40 naturally themed habitats take you on a fantastic journey from Cornish waters to exotic seas. Come face to face with freshwater turtles, watch pulsating jellyfish and meet amazing pufferfish!
At the Aquarium’s heart is the ocean tank where an underwater tunnel offers incredible views of giant Loggerhead turtle, reef sharks and shoals of colourful fish.
Who to contact
- 01637 878134
Where to go
Blue Reef Aquarium
- TR7 1DU
If you require disabled access, please check with the aquarium reception prior to your journey. As we are located right on the beach, there is limited parking available for disabled badge holders, so all spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
Passengers can be dropped off by the aquarium on Beach Road where necessary*, otherwise the closest parking is located on St Georges Road Car Park (TR7 1JS), which requires a 5-minute walk down the hill to the aquarium.
*Please note, if you are dropping passengers off by the aquarium, this will require a 3-point turn to go back up the hill.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Special Price: £11.00 for a joint ticket
- £11.00 for a joint ticket.
How to Redeem:
Present your Max Card on arrival.
Terms and Conditions:
• Joint ticket includes one child and one carer.
• If a second carer is accompanying, they will be entitled to a concessionary rate ticket.
• This discount is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission.