Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay
- 10.30 Rockpool Encounter – learn all about the amazing animals you can find in Cornish rockpools.
- 11.30 Amazonian Feeds – come and meet our Cuvier’s Dwarf Caiman, Red Bellied Piranha’s and some tank-busting tropical fish! Feeds rotate.
- 12.30 Turtle Feed – time for Omiros the rescued loggerhead turtle to have his lunch, hear all about his amazing story.
- 13.30 Octopus Talk– learn about the amazing world of our Giant Pacific octopus.
- 14.30 Tropical Ocean Feed & Shark Talk – meet the residents of our main tank and watch the amazing shark feeds on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and Sunday.
- 15:30 Native Feed – explore our local residents in the Cornish Waters zone.
Who to contact
- 01637 878134
Where to go
Blue Reef Aquarium
- TR7 1DU
If you require disabled access, please check with the aquarium reception prior to your journey. As we are located right on the beach, there is limited parking available for disabled badge holders, so all spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
Passengers can be dropped off by the aquarium on Beach Road where necessary*, otherwise the closest parking is located on St Georges Road Car Park (TR7 1JS), which requires a 5-minute walk down the hill to the aquarium.
*Please note, if you are dropping passengers off by the aquarium, this will require a 3-point turn to go back up the hill.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
- £11.00 for a joint ticket