Karrek Care provides a range of services in Cornwall to support people to live the lives they want within their home and community. The support provided is centred around each individual person according to their wishes and the needs identified in partnership with health and social care professionals.
Karrek Care delivers high quality person-centred care to support a person's wellbeing and independent living in their local community.
We offer our services to all adults including those with frailty, sensory impairment, dementia, mental health needs, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
We provide a wide range of services that include
- Personal Care (eg getting up, showering)
- Practical Assistance (eg shopping, help with paperwork)
- Domestic Support (eg cleaning, ironing)
- Outreach Support (eg visiting friends, attending appointments)
- Signposting (eg identifying other services that could help you)
- Other Support (eg pet walking, companionship, medication prompting)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Enterprise House
St Austell Bay Business Park
Par Moor Road
- PL25 3RF
- Referral required
- Referral details
There are a variety of ways to pay for our services. Some support is paid for direct from either the council or the NHS. Others receive a Personal Budget from which support is paid for. We also deliver services to people who pay for it privately.
Last updated: 18/04/2018