Brown, Mrs Tracey
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
I live in St Cleer with my partner and our 4 children. We have a secure, child friendly house and garden with no pets.
I provide a large variety of toys, games, books and equipment to suit all age ranges.
We are actively involved within the community, often visiting the parent and toddler group and the drop in sessions.
We are an active family and enjoy the outdoors very much. We regularly visit the local parks, lakes, moors & beach.
We enjoy arts and crafts, baking and lots of messy play.
I can provide home-cooked meals if requested.
Paediatric First Aid trained.
CACHE - home based childminder course
Any questions please ask!
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Tracey Brown
- 07971 961583
Where to go
Local bus routes
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per Hour
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Will discuss if required.
- Has provision
- Yes, have understanding
- Languages spoken
English, some French too (Limited)
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 5 years (spaces available: 3) From 0 years to 11 years (spaces available: 4)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 0900 1700 Tuesday 0900 1500 Wednesday 0900 1700 Thursday 0900 1700 Friday 0900 1500
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Tracey Brown
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Continued observations and assessment. I work closely with parents / carers and discuss any additional support that may be required.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
I work closely with the children, their parents / carers and plan age appropriate activities also based on their developmental needs.
- Links we have to other agencies
Working Closely with the Pre School and other nurseries that provide childcare.
- How we support children transferring to school
Support parents and children during the summer term by visiting school for settling in sessions. Exchange information as appropriate with Reception class teachers.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
Regularly updated Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding, Health & Safety and other courses attended when possible.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
I offer a safe environment for the children. They are encouraged to eat healthily and enjoy being active. We prepare food together so the children understand the process and we go outside every day (in all weathers). We are very active. Any particular health issues would be discussed with parents/carers
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
Daily conversations with parents/carers and their children. Learning journey with Next Steps included and photographs are given every month with opportunity for parent / carer input.
- Our complaints policy
I have a complaints policy which parents are welcome to view.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
- Facilities we have for personal care
Upstairs bathroom with toilet and basin for handwashing. Step used to enable younger children to reach sinks.
- Specialist resources we have
I have resources suitable for babies and children under 5 years. If any specialist resources were required I would discuss with the parent / carer to ensure they were available.
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
Last updated: 15/04/2019