Grampound-with-Creed Foundation Stage
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Full delivery of EYFS curriculum - 50/50 indoor/outdoor delivery.
- Fenced safety soft play area, use of school hall/meeting room, garden area & playground for ride-ons.
- Indoor classroom with wet play/cooking area.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Caroline Jarrett
- Contact position
- Head of School
- 01726 882644
- Parent organisation
- Grampound-with-Creed CE Primary School
Where to go
- Grampound-With-Creed C of E School
- TR2 4SB
A390 bus route runs through the village
Time / date details
- Session information
- Monday : 08:45:00 - 15:00:00 Tuesday : 08:45:00 - 15:00:00 Wednesday : 08:45:00 - 15:00:00 Thursday : 08:45:00 - 15:00:00 Friday : 08:45:00 - 15:00:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per Session £10.00 Per Day
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Available on request
- Has provision
- Provided when needed
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Sessions are available, you will need to contact the school for details of current vacancies.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 08:45:00 15:00:00 Tuesday 08:45:00 15:00:00 Wednesday 08:45:00 15:00:00 Thursday 08:45:00 15:00:00 Friday 08:45:00 15:00:00
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Rachel Moseley
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Close observations by all staff including SENCO.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
Close observations by all staff including SENCO. If any particular interventions or special considerations are needed, these are implemented and then closely monitored for effectiveness and impact. In our small school setting all children are treated as individuals and any support structure is tailor made.
- Links we have to other agencies
Close links with various agencies. Please see full local offer for more details on our website.
- How we support children transferring to school
Regular and extensive transfer opportunities within our school. EYFS children take part in our whole school worship on a weekly basis and are integrated for special focus days.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
All staff fully trained in first aid, fire safety, CP and various intervention learning support areas. Please see full local offer for more details on our website.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
School nurse services
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
Learning journal, termly parent consultations, daily home / school book
- Our complaints policy
Full complaints policy available on our website
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
Full wheelchair access to all areas of the school.
- Facilities we have for personal care
Separate EYFS toilets with full facilities
- Specialist resources we have
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
All invited, specialist support arranged if needed
Last updated: 29/11/2016