Evans, Mrs Hayley Gillian
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
As our children are most important to us, choosing the most appropriate childcare can be a very anxious and worrying time as myself and husband Eddie are all to aware. I offer a Outstanding ofsted graded family run registered childminding service, providing quality childcare in our home environment with lots of fun and giggles. Parents to Oliver and Charlie our 12 year old playful twins, Ben 20 years and Holly 32 years who has flown our nest.
My certificates gained include:
OFSTED GRADING AS Good
Certificate of registration as a childminder:
Cache (Council forAwards in Care ,Health and Education) Level 3 Home based childcare: EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage
level 2 award in Paediatric First Aid:
Safeguarding Children level 2 (in the process of level 3):
City and Guilds accredited level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene:
City & Guilds National Vocational Qualification(NVQ) levels 2 & 3 in Healthcare:
Adult Basic life support.
· We have a fully enclosed safe garden with various play equipment to suit all ages to promote active lifestyles.
· In the garden we have a large vegetable allotment and safe polycarbonate greenhouse where we encourage children in our care to participate with growing/ harvesting vegetables. Then together we prepare, cook and eat their own home grown produce (meeting their 5 a day).
· Also in the garden there is a secure sectioned off area with hens . The children can help feed, nurture and collect their eggs, then prepare cook and taste.
· We have a wide selection of play and learning toys in our home appropriate for all ages. (We are members of the toy library and mobile book library where children can choose and change toys/books regularly).
Some of our daily activities include: painting, drawing, craft (members of the scrap shop], messy play, construction, small world, singing, dance, musical, gardening, baking and cooking, story time, promoting diversity and celebrating festivals from all cultures.
We visit regularly: Woods, beaches, Newquay Zoo & Screech (free to children), Eden project, play groups, parks and places of interest to the children.
If you would like to view our home environment or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Hayley Evans
- Contact position
Mobile: 07852 962406
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per Hour
- £4.00/hour - 8am - 17.00pm
All costs include morning & afternoon snacks.
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Access to ground floor but only first floor toilet facilities.
- Has provision
- As advised by parents/carers
- Experience with
- All children are welcome in our home.
- Welcome all cultures and religions & provide multi-cultural resources.
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- List of pets
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for current vacancy situation.
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 16 years (spaces available: )
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 08.00 17.00 Tuesday 08.00 17.00 Wednesday 08.00 17.00 Thursday 08.00 17.00 Friday 08.00 17.00
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Hayley Evans
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Regular observations, assessments and close partnership with parents and relevant agencies so that any children needing additional support can be identified.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
Through observations, Next Steps, Learning journals, and regular professional development.
- Links we have to other agencies
Previous links with outside agencies.
- How we support children transferring to school
Through sharing of information via learning journals/ Diaries and, meeting with school , with the parents consent.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
I have training in all aspects of the Early Years for development,safeguarding and first hand experience with relevant protection agencies/support workers
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
The children I care for are provided with healthy meals and snacks They enjoy a healthy outdoor environment at my setting and on various outings.
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
I inform parents through development updates, discussion when they arrive to collect and through their daily diary in paper form and online.
- Our complaints policy
I adhere to the Ofsted guidelines . Complaint guidelines are on display at my setting.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
My setting is accessible with one step to negotiate, a ramp could easily be installed
- Facilities we have for personal care
Baby changing facilities on ground floor, Bathroom on upper floor
- Specialist resources we have
We regularly update our toys from the toy library, ground level trampoline (dug into ground)
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
We have two vehicles at the setting with all aged related car seats capable of taking all children likely to attend on any day with enough room for 16 persons ( including children,childminders and assistants). We also have triple,double and single pushchairs
Last updated: 01/09/2018