Funside Childminding - Alexandra Nel
Funside Childminding is a home from home setting Based in St Cleer near Liskeard. Supporting children to learn play and grow in a home from home, friendly and warm environment.
Part time and full time positions available, as well as before and after school care for children from St Cleer.
Please get in touch for further information or enquiries.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Alexandra Nel
- Contact position
- 07455 958985
- Funside Childminding - Alexandra Nel's facebook page
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per Hour £7 Before school £10 50 Afterschool Club
- ° A fee of £26 for a 6 hour sessions in one day (e.g. 9AM-3PM) then £4.50 per additional hour.
° 10% discount for twins
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- I am food and hygiene level 3, if a child attends with a food allergy I will ensure that their needs are met, and correct measure are put in place to ensure they are safe at the setting. Children are to bring their own packed lunch with them during the day. Although I provide snack throughout the day, these will be relevant to and dietary requirements.
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies available for immediate start if required. Spaces available are as followed:- 2 children under the age of 5. 1 of which can be under the age of 1. Availability for all days Mon-Fri between the hours of 7:30AM -18:00PM. I also have spaces available for 5-11 year olds, for before and after school care only. Hours from 7:30AM-9AM 3pm-6PM. Earlier or later hours may be available on agreement if needed. I currently only work Term times only in accordance to St Cleer Primary school. This is due to having my own childreb, however I am registered to work throughout the whole year and will do so if needed. This can be done on agreement between us depending on availability.
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 5 years (spaces available: 2) From 5 years to 8 years (spaces available: 2) From 8 years to 11 years (spaces available: 2)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07.30 18.00 Wednesday 07.30 18.00 Thursday 07.30 18.00 Friday 07.30 18.00
- Offers pickups
- St Cleer Primary School
- St Cleer is my local school. I also have children at this school, so I already do pick ups and drop offs at St Cleer.
Last updated: 14/10/2020