Conbeer, Mrs Wendy
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
PPA, First Aid, Safeguarding, Basic Food Hygiene, Attachment & early brain development training as well as other short courses
I provide Painting, crafts, walking, parks, feed ducks, have picnics, do cooking & go to playgroups.
I also take children out on day trips to things like Dairyland,Zzoo, Camel creek etc
I Have a garden & patio area with swings, slides, trampoline, bikes, see-saws, balls and other outdoor games.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Wendy Conbeer
- Contact position
- Registered childminder
Mobile: 07967 348859
Where to go
I am 3 minute walk from bus stop and 20 min walk from train station
Time / date details
- Session information
- Monday : 08:00:00 - 17:30 Tuesday : 08:00:00 - 17:30 Wednesday : 08:00:00 - 17:30 Thursday : 08:00:00 - 17:30 Friday : 08:00:00 - 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per Hour
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 11 years
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- A ramp can be provided.
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Dairy free
- I do not provide food but have snacks to suit allergies
- Provision to suit individuals.
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- I have 1 vacancy on a Monday and Tuesday but please contact for availability and times due to age
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 5 years (spaces available: 1) From 5 years to 11 years (spaces available: 2)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 08:00:00 17:30 Tuesday 08:00:00 17:30 Wednesday 08:00:00 17:30 Thursday 08:00:00 17:30 Friday 08:00:00 17:30
- Offers pickups
- Bishop Bronescombe CE VA Primary School
- SENCo name
- Wendy Conbeer
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
I follow the EYFS guide for age related guidance and if I feel the child is not reaching those goals I have information to seek the correct help for the parent and child
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
I will spend time with the child and through play and should they need support I will try and use relevant tools in my setting to help but will seek professional help if I am unable to help. Again I will follow the EYFS guidelines.
- Links we have to other agencies
I am with childcare.co.uk and have help and support from there and I am a member of the restormel childminding group. I have relevant paperwork with contact numbers and email addresses to seek help from other agencies if needed
- How we support children transferring to school
I try and make sure they can do their own coats and shoes and they are confident to ask for the toilet. Will encourage them to recognise their own name and hopefully be able to write it. Also I will try and encourage slow eaters to eat a bit quicker.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
I encourage outdoor play and play runaround games and we also go to parks and walks. We have healthy snacks. I have a 48 hour rule to stay away if a child has had a bug to stop passing anything on
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
I have a communication folder to send things home but mainly verbally on pick up and drop off. Parents are also made aware they can text and whats app me if any concerns and I use whats app to send pics of our day.
- Our complaints policy
I have a complaints policy where parents can get telephone numbers for the relevant place/complaint at any time.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
My husband has a ramp to go to front door if required.
- Facilities we have for personal care
I have an upstairs bathroom and toilet but also have a downstairs toilet with wash basin. I have a changing mat for nappies which is sprayed with Dettol after each use
- Specialist resources we have
None but I am aware of how to source if required
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
I have a double buggy and single buggy so I can still go out if I have a day with 2 non walkers and have reigns to keep young walkers safe.
Last updated: 11/09/2019