Passionate About Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Troon Family Hub
Need some friendly advice but don’t know who to ask?
We are offering a course for parents/carers and families with children aged 5-12 years who may have been experiencing difficulties in managing their concentration, energy levels and/or challenging behaviour, the course will run over 6 sessions.
- Increased understanding
- How ADHD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions to try at home
- Support and advice
- Includes rewards, routines and rules
that work and much more!
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Myra Whitney
- Contact position
- Area Parenting Lead West Cornwall
Where to go
- Troon Family Hub
- TR14 9ED
This venue is easily accessible with parking near by.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- This programme will be running soon.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
Last updated: 27/03/2020