Better Ships and Castles Leisure Centre
COVID19: Although Better leisure centres are now closed in line with Government guidance, they have an app you can download for free to join in with virtual fitness classes The Better UK app can be found at https://t.co/bgAu1YqBsk?amp=1 and is available free to download on both IOS and Android devices. You don’t need to be a member of a Better leisure centre, simply use the code BETTERFREE to access all classes free of charge.
Better, Ships and Castles Leisure Centre situated in Falmouth, offers quality, affordable facilities to help you meet your health and fitness objectives. Take advantage of our 36-station gym, swimming pool with flume, waves and lazy river, a variety of fitness classes each week . Our popular swimming lesson program caters for children of all abilities so come along and see what we have to offer.
With lots of exciting features including a wave machine which brings the thrill of the ocean indoors and a river ride which sweeps you along at an exciting speed.
These features are activated about every 20 minutes (during fun sessions only).
The 70-metre flume is the longest in the region and is a sure fire hit with children and adults.
There are also geysers and bubbles for the younger ones and places for them to practice jumping in and to gain their confidence.
- Swimming Pool
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Ships and Castles
- Contact position
- Reception Team
- 01326 212129
- Better Ships and Castles Leisure Centre's facebook page
- Parent organisation
Where to go
- Better Ships & Castles Leisure Centre
- TR11 4NG
- Adapted for Wheelchairs
- Disabled Toilet
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Changing
- Poolside Facilities
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Open daily. Call or see website for details.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- A carer is admitted free of charge with a disabled customer provided that they are required to closely assist the customer to participate in their chosen activity. This concession is at the discretion of the centre staff and proof of status may be required.
- Referral required
Last updated: 02/03/2020