Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Angry? Frustrated? Anger ruining your relationships?
Anger Management for individuals and groups.
The Anger Management sessions are not Counselling sessions, and are therefore facilitated by a fully qualified Anger Management Consultant instead of a Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Mark Jenkins
- Contact position
- Anger Management Consultant
- 01209 718246
Where to go
- Therapeutic Counselling
- TR14 0PU
The venue is situated in an enclosed courtyard with free parking available.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Day / Evening and Weekend appointments available
- Time of day
- Session information
Sessions are for an hour
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 40 Per Session
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Some concessions available - proof of income required.
- Age ranges
- From 12 years to 95 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
Self referrals and professional referrals accepted
- How we make our service inclusive
The premises are on the ground floor
Last updated: 01/12/2018