Careers South West - Family and Community Essential Skills
Feel unable to move forward in your job role? Recently made redundant or struggling on low wages?
Two exciting programmes are now available across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly that offer you the chance to up-skill and progress within work and life.
This free training and support is co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and managed by CSW Group.
What's on offer:
- the chance to gain new qualifications and increase your skills
- support to boost your self-esteem and help plan for your future
- guidance to overcome barriers that may be stopping you moving forward
- help to progress in the workplace or into higher education
The Fmialy and Community Skills programme is aimed at individuals in low paid employment or those with additional barriers that prevent them moving forward in work and life.
This programme will provide you with:
- an initial assessment to identify how you gain the most from this project
- a personalised learning plan that will identify, short and long term goals, how to achieve them and the support you may require along the way
- access to a range of accredited and non-accredited learning
- support that will enable you to progress into apprenticeships, education and in-work development
For more information please email the team using the address below
Who to contact
- Age ranges
- Referral details
To be eligible you must be over 16 years old and in work or recently made redundant (within the last 6 months)