We are actively addressing the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in line with Government advice.
We are committed to protecting people we support during this time and have developed continuity plans to ensure the support we provide isn’t compromised, even in a pandemic.
Our executive and senior leadership teams have a daily conference to discuss all changes in the situation and agree any new actions that we will take. Following those discussions, all staff are being provided with comprehensive briefing, which summarise the latest advice from government and other official sources.
We are continually monitoring and adapting our plans as more updates become available from the Government and Public Health England.
If you need more information
- If you are someone we support, please speak to your locality manager or team leader.
- If you are someone closely connected to someone we support, please contact your locality manager who will be up to date through our staff briefings.
- For all other contacts, please get in touch with the person you usually deal with here at Brandon.
Brandon Trust is a charity supporting adults and children with learning disabilities and autism. We believe that all people with learning disabilities should be able to live a life of freedom with fewer limitations. We work with people who can inspire and enable those we support to set themselves free so they can reach for their dreams and be all they can be.
- Supported Living Services
- Child & Family Support Services
- Employment Support Services
Who to contact
Where to go
- Brandon Trust
19 E & F Normandy Way
Walker Lines Industrial Estate
- PL31 1RB
- Referral required
- Referral details
If you'd like to make a referral, please download and complete the referral form (found on our website) and email back to Laura Lutey.
Alternatively, you can post your referral to the Cornwall office.