Helston Library and Information Service
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
For more information please visit the website.
Who to contact
- How we make our service inclusive
- Level access around the rear of the library to the ramp at the front.
- Entrance into the library is through automatic doors.
- There is a disabled parking space to the rear of the building, alternatively there is a public pay & display car park next to the library which has disabled spaces.
- There are no public toilets at this library.
- Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints
Please follow the Cornwall Council complaint form.