Passionate About ADHD (5-12 Years) - Falmouth
Need some friendly advice but don’t know who to ask?
We are offering a course for parents/carers and families with children aged 5-12 years who may have been experiencing difficulties in managing their concentration, energy levels and/or challenging behaviour, the course will run over 6 sessions.
- Increased understanding
- How ADHD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions to try at home
- Support and advice
- Includes rewards, routines and rules that work and much more!
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Lighthouse Family Hub
- TR11 2BB
The hub is opposite the entrance to Treseder House.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Thursdays between 4th June - 16th July 2020, 09.30 - 12.00 (no session on 2nd July)
- Time of day
- Session information
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free of charge
Last updated: 14/02/2020