Parent to Parent Emotional Support Helpline
Parent to Parent is a confidential telephone service providing emotional support to parents and carers of autistic adults or children. The service is provided by trained parent volunteers who are all parents of an autistic adult or child.
What our volunteers can do:
- provide an impartial listening ear
- support you in identifying key issues and strategies
- direct you to appropriate services for information and advice
- call you back at a convenient time during the day, evening or weekend
- offer you complete anonymity, as our volunteers are distributed across the UK.
Contact us by filling out our online enquiry form below.