H4H Military Veterans Recovery Centre
H4H NAVAL SERVICE RECOVERY CENTRE (NSRC) PLYMOUTH
The Naval Service Recovery at HMS Drake consists of a purpose built facility, offering the very best recovery atmosphere:
Endeavour Centre – a bespoke recovery complex offering state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
Beneficiaries: wounded, injured or sick (WIS) ex-service/veteran personnel from any of the military services whose injury/illness arose whilst in service or subsequently as a result of their service.
To enhance the support provided by the NHS we deliver free of charge individual rehabilitation programmes including
- exercise remedial instruction on cv equipment
- health and well-being advice and classes, yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi
- vocational events such as art classes, bee keeping, gardening
- sporting events such as sitting volleyball, archery and climbing
Qualified oversight and instruction of adventurous training including
- mountain biking
- waterborne sports including powerboating, jet skiing, paddleboarding
- multi-activity residential weeks
Who to contact
Where to go
- H4H Veterans' Recovery Centre (Endeavour)
HM Naval Base Devonport
- PL2 2BG
Access by appointment only through the Support Hub Manager. Full disabled parking available.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Sunday 0900 to 2100
- Referral required
- Referral details
For referrals please contact:
01752 562179 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, date of birth, and contact details. The admin team will make contact with you and arrange any appropriate support.
Last updated: 01/12/2015