Kernow SEMH Support Service
Many children struggle in a busy classroom with their behaviour. Often this can be linked to an underlying social, emotional or mental health cause. We are here to help you identify the cause and support the child to make the changes they need in order to access learning.
We offer a wide range of training for SENCOs, Teachers, Senior Leaders, Teaching Assistance and Lunchtime staff, whole school staff and Parent Support Advisors
Who to contact
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £250 N/A £400 Per Day
- Pupil Consultation £250
· A 3.5 hour block of time which may include administration time for consultant (follow up report/assessment analysis.)
· A follow up email or phone call after 4 weeks to discuss anything further.
· Advice will be provided on a visit verbally, through a follow up email within 5 working days and as a written report where required within 10 working days.
SENCO or staff support/staff training
2 sessions of support as identified with the school. A session constitutes a 3.5 hour block of time which may include administration time for consultant (report writing, planning training, developing resources or planning.)
See training page for full information around the training offered.
(No pupil data or information shared)
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Referral required
- Referral details
Referral form to be completed by school for pupil consultation.
Last updated: 11/10/2018