Tintagel Family Hub
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and the restrictions put in place by the government we are unable to maintain all services within our hubs. The majority of our Family Hubs are now open for specific appointments. Please ring or email your local Family Hub for information.
Family Hubs are designed for children under five and their families to receive high quality integrated services and information within their communities.
Family Hubs offer services to give children the best start in life and help them reach their potential.
Services in Hubs across the county include:
- Access to health and parenting support services
- Information about training and employment
- Access to play activities and childcare
- A base for childminder networks
- Support for children and parents/carers with additional needs
- Community meeting rooms
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Sarah Van Der Linden
- Contact position
- Family Hub Coordinator
- 07565 201164
Where to go
- Tintagel Family Hub
- PL34 0DU
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 15/09/2016