Cornwall Chlamydia Screening Service (15 to 24)
Part of the National Chlamydia screening programme, the Cornwall Chlamydia Screening Service supports 15-24 year olds to access chlamydia and gonorrhoea testing and treatment.
It also provides essential outreach and education to make sure young people know how to protect themselves and their partners from infection.
15-24 year olds living in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly can access free chlamydia and gonorrhoea tests from GPs, sexual health services, young people's services and online (18+).
The service recommends young people take a test once a year, or two weeks after sexual contact with a new partner.
We would strongly recommend that you visit a clinic as soon as you can, if one or more of the following applies to you:
- If you have been sexually assaulted
- If you are a man who has sex with men and have had unprotected sex in the last three days
- If you have any symptoms
- If you are a woman and have had unprotected sex in the last five days and think you are at risk of being pregnant
- If you are under the age of 16.
Who to contact
- 03003 030714
- Cornwall Chlamydia Screening Service (15 to 24)'s facebook page
- Parent organisation
- Sexual Health Cornwall & IoS
Where to go
- Please visit our new sexual health cornwall website for information on clinics
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- The office is open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm.
- Age ranges
- From 15 years to 24 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 28/11/2019