Cornwall One Parent Support
Cornwall One Parent Support (COPS) has been in existence for twenty years as there had been no support for one parent families in Cornwall.Tony & Liz Northcott are the founders of the Charity and along with Janet Fernandez are at present the trustees.
The groups offer support with weekly meetings and activities. Events are planned for the whole family with the help of all members in the decision making.
Some of the activities:
- Activities and outings in the holidays.
- Various different projects subject to funding.
- Taster sessions of college courses for adults.
- Youth group events and activities
- and so much more ...............
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Mrs Elizabeth Northcott
- Contact position
Where to go
- various locations and times through out Cornwall
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Groups meet at various locations throughout Cornwall during the week
- Time of day
- Session information
Monday : Chestnut Building, Bodmin 15:30 - 17:30
Tuesday : Tregollis Childrens's Centre, Truro 13:00 - 15:00
Thursday: Park Children's Centre, Falmouith 10:30 - 12:00
Thursday: Greenbank Community Church, Liskeard 10:30 - 11:30
Thursday: Pondhu childrens Centre, St Austell 13:00 - 15:00
Friday : Pondhu Cildrens Centre, St Austell 18;00 - 20:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.00 Per Family
- Membership of £10.00 per Family per School Term
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- 0 years-100 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 25/08/2017