Cornwall Supported Employment - Working Together Atlantic & Moor
Working Together Atlantic & Moor provides support for the most disadvantaged, those seeking to improve their employability and helps those with multiple and complex needs, to improving financial literacy.
Cornwall Supported Employment are part of United Response. We specialise in employment related support for adults and young people with Learning Disabilities and Difficulties (LDD), including Asperger’s and Autism.
Under the Working Together programme the Key Worker supports individual’s participation and progression into work related opportunities, including volunteering, work experience and paid employment.
- Anyone aged 18+
- Economically Inactive
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Living in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
The support we will provide under United Response’s Working Together programme?
- Specialist Key Worker experienced in working with adults and young people with learning disabilities, difficulties, Asperger’s & Autism providing quality initial advice and guidance (IAG) and support services.
- Quality initial advice and guidance followed by ongoing support to ensure a personalised programme for each individual to guarantee that an appropriate progression is achieved.
- One to one support through the Key Worker to develop action plans, agree interventions and agree achievable outcomes.
- Support to access workshops and tailor-made training through programme partners.
Who to contact
Where to go
- United Response
Truro Business Park
- TR4 9NH
- Referral required
- Referral details
For more information or to make a referral please contact using the details provided.