Take 3 - Bude
Take 3 is a ten week course of 2 hour sessions in which parents will learn skills and strategies to help deal with challenging young people (10-18). This course is usually facilitated by Targeted Youth Workers.
This free, friendly and informal course is about:
- Putting in rules and boundaries that work
- Encouraging and supporting young people
- Having realistic expectations
- Undertanding teenagers better
- Helping parents look after themselves
Everyone is welcome (Mums, Dads, Grandparents, carers, anyone who looks after a 10-18 year old). Whether you have current worries such as school attendance, drugs and alcohol, difficult behaviour etc. or would like to understand your child and be less stressed, this course will have something for you.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bude Family Hub
- EX23 8EA
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Wednesdays, 16/01/19 to 27/03/19 (not inc. half term) 18:00 to 20:00
- Time of day
- Session information
Refreshments are provided.
- This course is free to attend
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 11 years 0 months to 18 years 0 months
- Referral required
- Referral details
Referral onto this course is through the Early Help Hub who can be contacted on 01872 322277 or www.cornwall.gov.uk/earlyhelphub They will discuss your needs and send the request though to the Parenting and Adult Education Lead who will then follow up on the request in person.
Last updated: 24/12/2018