Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service for the Elderly (Lifeline/Telecare)
Lifeline24 is the UK's leading personal alarm provider. They provide a low cost pendant alarm service for anyone who needs support at home or may be at risk of falling.
The Lifeline Vi alarm is ideal for anyone that is frail, elderly or disabled living in the UK or Ireland.
A Lifeline alarm will provide you with the reassurance that help is just a button press away.
The small MyAmie pendant can be worn around the wrist or the neck and has a range of up to 100m. You can wear your Lifeline24 alarm button in the garden and even in the shower.
The UK-based care team are on hand 24/7 to answer the pendant and fall detector alarm calls and they have recently been awarded Platinum Status by the industry body, the TSA.
To save £25 on your new alarm please use code LLDR25.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Megan Smith
- Contact position
- Customer Service Manager
0800 999 0400
- Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service for the Elderly (Lifeline/Telecare)'s facebook page
- Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service for the Elderly (Lifeline/Telecare)'s twitter page
Where to go
- Lifeline 24
11 Robberds Way
- NR5 9JF
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Our Care Team is open 24/7 to answer your alarm calls.
- Time of day
- Session information
Our Customer Service team are open 24/7
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Monthly Plan £12.49 per month Annual Plan £119 per year Lifetime Plan £699 no recurring payments
- To save £25 on your new alarm please use code LLDR25.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
Last updated: 16/07/2019