PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service
How could the PALS team help me?
The PALS team can help you to:
- quickly resolve any problems
- make a suggestion or comment
- find out who to talk to
- find out about independent advice or advocacy services
- obtain current health information
- find out about Trust services
- Working with staff and patients
When should I contact PALS?
You or a member of staff can contact PALS at any time. If you have a question, comment, suggestion or an issue you would like to resolve, please speak to a member of staff in the ward or the department concerned as soon as possible. If you still have some questions then contact PALS.
- leaflets about health and medical conditions
- information from the internet
- information about support groups and local services
- the use of our computer
Who to contact
- 01872 252793
A free PALS phone line is available at St Michael’s Hospital, West Cornwall Hospital and Marie Therese House.
- Phone text is 07800 006479 - this service does not accept telephone calls and is for texting only.
- Type talk is 01872 240892.
Where to go
- Trelawney Wing
Royal Cornwall Hospital
- TR1 3LJ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
- Time of day
- Referral required
Last updated: 03/02/2017