The Royal British Legion
The Royal British Legion is the UK's leading Service charity. We provide practical care, advice and support to serving members of the Armed Forces, veterans of all ages and their families.
We help members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, Reservists, veterans and their families all year round. We also campaign to improve their lives, organise the Poppy Appeal and remember the fallen.
The Legion is a big family - all supporting the Armed Forces community.
- we are a benevolent charity giving help to those most in need
- a membership organisation providing support to 360,000 members
- a campaigning organisation challenging those in authority
- a fundraising organisation reliant on a huge network of volunteers
- the nation's custodian of Remembrance
Who to contact
Where to go
- Head Office
Borough High Street
- SE1 1AA
- Referral required
Last updated: 03/11/2014