Skip to main content

Universal Credit

You may be able to claim Universal Credit instead of certain benefits if you’re on a low income or out of work.

You don’t need to do anything if you’re already claiming benefits.

Universal Credit will replace the following:

  • Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Housing Benefit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support

Who to contact

0345 600 0723
Back to top
Powered by Open Objects ©