St Columb Minor Preschool LTD - Sharks After School Club
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Sharks out of school and holiday club Fee structure January 2019
We are open from 7am till 6.30pm Monday to Friday all year round
Breakfast club during term time(7.45am-8.45am) £4.50
Sessional prices during term time:
Hourly rate outside of the session times(minimum charge 1hr) £4.50ph
Holiday Club£22.50 per day (8am-6pm)
Half day sessions during holidays:
Healthy snacks are inclusive in this price but hot lunchtime meals can be provided for an additional cost of £2 per day please see our menu.
During the holidays we take part in trips and activities. Entry fees will be charged extra but prior warning will be given in advance and it is entirely optional if your child would like to attend.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Lucy or Beth
- Contact position
- Sharks Team leader - Dept Manager
- 01637 879358
- St Columb Minor Preschool LTD - Sharks After School Club's facebook page
Where to go
- St Columb minor Preschool LTD - Sharks out of school and holiday club
St Columb Minor Preschool LTD
St Columb Minor
- TR7 3EY
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per Hour £22.50 Per Full Day
- Please contact us for additional offers and full price list
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Has provision
- Experience with
Yes would have an understanding
Multi cultural training
All children are welcome in our home.
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Booking advisable
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 15.00 18.30 Tuesday 15.00 18.30 Wednesday 15.00 18.30 Thursday 15.00 18.30 Friday 15.00 18.30
- Offers pickups
St Columb Minor Academy
Newquay Junior Academy
Trenance Learning Academy
The Bishop's CE VA Primary School
- SENCo name
- Lucy Applewhite & Beth Dales
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Comprehensive assessment of Children's developmental milestones
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
Regular planning of activities helps to identify areas for development
- Links we have to other agencies
We work closely with the early years support team to help our setting keep up to date with best practice
- How we support children transferring to school
We attend settling in sessions and invite their new teachers to visit our setting to meet the children.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
All staff are paediatric first aid trained, minimum of a level 2 Qualification in childcare, trained in the local safeguarding procedure and hold a level 2 in food hygiene.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
We encourage independent learning and self care
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
We regularly hold learning journey work shops for parents
- Our complaints policy
Policies are available to view in our setting and welcome you to come along are read them.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
- Facilities we have for personal care
Toilet cubicles and hand washing facilities
- Specialist resources we have
We source as required.
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
We plan in advance for trips and ensure that our children visit the local amenities daily.
Last updated: 10/07/2019