Clements, Mrs Elaine Elspeth
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
I am married with 3 adult children. I worked in a childrens home for children with additional needs for 8 years before we started our own family.
I have been minding for 21 years, during this time I have gained a wealth of experience and completed many courses. I also have a Cache level 3 certificate in childminding practice and a certificate in Early Years care and Education Level 3 (NVQ).
I am up to date with my EYFS training & give the children in my care the opportunities to cover all the areas I am required to.
I like to follow the interests of the children and we build up a topic about their interest. We go on several outings, do lots of craft and have lots of fresh air in our lovely big garden. We have a large trampoline and huge supply of toys.
I have been rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted on 3 inspections since 2007. I am dedicated to giving the children a very happy, stimulating early years experience. They each have a learning journey which enables me to work closely with parents to help their children reach their full potential.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Elaine Clements
- Contact position
- Registered childminder
Mobile: 07855 571311
Where to go
Time / date details
- Session information
- Monday : 07:30:00 - 18:00:00 Tuesday : 07:30:00 - 18:00:00 Wednesday : 07:30:00 - 18:00:00 Thursday : 07:30:00 - 18:00:00 Friday : 07:30:00 - 18:00:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.80 Per Hour
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Willing to meet childs requirements.
- Has provision
- Celebrate different festivals
- Languages spoken
English is the only language i speak .
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- No vacancies until Sept 2020
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 07:30:00 18:00:00 Tuesday 07:30:00 18:00:00 Wednesday 07:30:00 18:00:00 Thursday 07:30:00 18:00:00 Friday 07:30:00 18:00:00
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Elaine Clements
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Regular observations and assessment against EYFS outcomes
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
The use of EYFS phases of development, observations and info from parents and other settings. I have had training in Makaton signing and use it daily. I keep up to date with any relevant training.
- Links we have to other agencies
I have links with Area SENCO team and attend cluster meetings
- How we support children transferring to school
I have close links with several local schools and I provide detailed learning journeys for each parent to pass onto the teacher about their child.I welcome visits from teachers to meet the children that will be going into their class.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
Epipen training ,and many other courses that i've attended to help me in my career
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
I encourage healthy eating, fresh air and exercise.
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
with diaries/ learning journeys and verbal conversations.
- Our complaints policy
All parents have a copy of my complaints policy and i encourage good communications between us so would hope in the first instance they would speak to me if they had a complaint.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
- Facilities we have for personal care
Individual bowls/flannels for washing.Two travel cots /separate bedrooms and downstairs toilet.
- Specialist resources we have
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
I include all children by adapting level of activities to their needs and abilities
Last updated: 02/02/2019