Jobcentre Plus - The Small Employer Offer (assisting those with a disability into employment)
A new voluntary programme to match small local employers offering work, with eligible candidates who have a disability.
Do you want to:
- build your confidence and skills?
- help in looking for opportunities and jobs that are suitable for you?
- a personal package of support?
- to try a job to see if it's right for you?
- to continue to get help when you're in work?
We can help you with:
- a job matching service so that you can find the right job for you
- information about job vacancies
- getting work experience to improve your confidence and skills
- a work trial so you can try a job to see if it suits you
- personal suppotr so you get the help you need to be able to work
- support for you and your employer for 12 months
If you have a disability and would like to find out more, see the attached document "Flyer for claimants"
If you are an employer and would like to find out more, see the attached document "Flyer for employers"
Who to contact
Where to go
- Jobcentre Plus
17 South Street
- PL25 5TY
- Referral required
- Referral details
Contact Charmaine using the details provided.
She can assist those in reciept of ESA or UC – but not JSA.