Colebrook SW Ltd
Colebrook SW Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting communities in Saltash, Torpoint and Plymouth for over 35 years. We pride ourselves in putting people at the heart of what we do and strive to make a difference. We run many different services:
- Supported Accommodation - we have provided high quality housing and flexible packages of support for people with mental health problems and/or learning disabilities in the Plymouth area since February 1983.
- Outreach Services - our outreach service, TMS, delivers support to people in their own homes. Tailor Made Support (TMS) provides a personalised package of support to improve people's independence and quality of life. This service can be offered to most vulnerable people, with our specialism being support to those with mental health and learning difficulties who need extra support to live independently and access the community in the Saltash and Torpoint areas
- Heads Count - Heads Count is a network for mental health service users, carers and everyone with experience of mental health services in Plymouth. They gather individuals' views, ideas and experiences and help represent these views to service commissioners and providers, to improve mental health services in the future. This service also has voluntary opportunities to sit on its steering group and represent users and carers within provision in Plymouth. Cornish residents who are users/carers of Plymouth based services are welcome to join.
- Head Space - Head Space offers support to people whose mental health is deteriorating. It provides a safe non-clinical, welcoming space to take time out, talk to someone and get involved in activities to help people deal with their situation. Phone or drop in at the Four Greens Wellbeing Hub on Monday and Tuesday, The Rees Centre on Wednesday, The Cumberland Centre on Thursday and Friday and The Jan Cutting Centre on Saturday and Sunday between 6 pm and 10 pm.
- Community Centres - We currently manage two community centres in Plymouth; William Sutton Memorial Hall in St Budeaux is particularly well positioned for users from Saltash and Torpoint and there is also William Sutton Village Hall in Crownhill. There are many different groups and events that happen in our community centres open to both the general public and our service users. The centres are also available to hire.If you are interested in any of the services listed above, please contact us or visit our website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Colebrook SW r/o Engage Southwest
St. Levan Road
- PL2 3BG
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £16 Per Hour
- This represents the cost of our TMS service, Heads Count and Shared Lives are free to participate and activities at the Community Centres vary between activity providers.
- Age ranges
- From 18 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
All services are based on direct access, however, staff can still answer questions about availability and suitability and work with you to support your access into the service. A waiting list is in operation when all flats are full.
Last updated: 20/01/2020