Take 2 Intervention and Support Service
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Specialists in supporting children and young people with social, emotional and developmental needs.
We aim to offer:
Unique learning opportunities supporting pupils and their families in the community
Who are we:
- We are an alternative support provider delivering learning programmes to young people in the wider community .
- We provide experiential support for hard to engage, hard to place young people.
- We have over 20 years experience working with vulnerable young people who display complex needs and challenging behaviour.
- We are able to engage with reluctant learners through a wide variety of activities which provides the therapeutic opportunities to explore the barriers to their learning
- We provide support to young people to reduce the risk of exclusion and help to facilitate re-integration into school.
All progress will be tracked using comprehensive Pupil Progress files building a portfolio of individual achievements showing progression throughout their time with us.
All activities can be linked into school based learning activities as required.
Young people will be supported and encouraged to work with staff to plan and develop their own personal learning package and take responsibility for developing this as required.
We aim to support the social health and well being through encouraging a healthy lifestyle and making good choices.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Mark Palmer
- Contact position
- Support Coordinator
- 07789 207345
Where to go
- Intervention Support
- EX23 8RS
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £130 Per Day £16 Per Hour
- Cost is per support worker
Travel and activities may incur extra cost
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 5 years 0 months to 25 years 0 months
- Referral required
- How we make our service inclusive
We aim to provide a bespoke package created around the individual young person.
- Staff SEND experience
We have been working with young people and their families for 20 years
All staff have specific training and experience working with individuals.
- How our service supports providers / schools / colleges
We provide an intervention service to those at risk of losing a placement, in need of aditional support and can support transitions to college.
- Support at key transition points
Our service is individual and as such we can increase support at any time when needed.
- Other local or national support
For more information please email us or go to
- Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints
All our policies are available on request, we have our practice regularly monitored externally.
Last updated: 04/01/2018