Skip to main content

Early Help Hub
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

What is the Early Help Hub?

The ‘front door’ to Early Help services led by Cornwall Council and Cornwall Foundation Trust.

Staff within the Early Help Hub will decide whether the child / young person is eligible for support and which service is most appropriate. This is usually in discussion with the person making the request and / or young person / family.

Who is eligible for Early Help services?

Children and young people who are aged pre-birth to 18. If a young person has a special educational need or disability, who have a need for early help care and support, this is extended up to age 25.

Who can request Early Help services?

  • Professionals, parents and young people can request early help.
  • Parents/carers must have Parental Responsibility (PR) if requesting a service for a child. 
  • Young people must be old enough to consent for support themselves (aged 13 or above). 

Professionals must gain consent from a parent or competent young person to make a request for help.

For more information please visit the website below.

Who to contact

01872 322277

Other details


Referral required

Inclusion details

Staff SEND experience

Staff are qualified to carry out the services listed above. 

How our service supports providers / schools / colleges

Many of our services work in partnership with schools to support children in Cornwall.

Support at key transition points

Early Help in Cornwall aims to ensure that services to support children, young people and their parents are there when they need them. Early Help is about identifying problems at an early stage and providing purposeful and effective help as soon as possible once they have been identified, working with families to solve those problems before they get worse.

Other local or national support

Please see the related services listed.

Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints

Back to top
Powered by Open Objects ©