Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange
Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange offers a wide and varied exhibition programme across our two sites in Penzance and Newlyn, presenting contemporary artwork in all media by regional, national and international artists, with a supporting programme of events.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange
- TR18 2NL
Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange is one organisation with two venues:
The Exchange, Princes Street, Penzance
Newlyn Art Gallery, New Road, Newlyn
The two venues are just a 2km walk apart, along the promenade between Newlyn and Penzance. Newlyn Art Gallery sits at the end of Newlyn Green as you approach from Penzance. The Exchange is just 600m from Penzance bus and train stations and the large harbour car park. Princes Street can be approached from either Market Jew Street or Chapel Street.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Tue–Sat, 10.00–17.00 Closed Sundays & Mondays.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.30 N/A
- Free entry to our shops and cafes at both venues.
Entry to the exhibitions is £3.30 (incl Gift Aid donation) for a seven-day pass to both venues, free entry for Patrons, Supporters, U18s and Local Art Pass holders.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Supporters Card, Local Art Pass Card
- Referral required
Last updated: 06/11/2019