Tourism For All UK
We are Tourism for All, or TFA for short. We are a small but vibrant independent national charity and we are the voice of accessible tourism and travel in the UK.
What does Tourism For All do?
We provide disabled travellers with a personalised information and advice service. Although we’re not travel agents we help disabled people plan and take holidays and breaks - both in the UK and overseas - with confidence.
We have launched a brand new Consumer Directory website called TFA Travel Planner. This has replaced the OpenBritain website and has lots of new and updated accessible places ranging from hotels to restaurants, and more.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tourism for All UK
PO Box 318
- CH32 9GG
This is the Postal address
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 to 16:30
- Membership is £25 for UK Residents and £40 for Overseas. This is an annual fee not monthly.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- This is at the discretion of each individual attraction
- Age ranges
- From 1 years to 93 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 04/03/2021