Citizens Advice Cornwall - Pension Wise
Citizens Advice Cornwall is funded as the local delivery partner for Pension Wise in Cornwall and North Devon. Pension Wise is the new government service that helps you go through your options if you have a defined contribution pension so that you can be informed and confident that decisions about your pension can be made that are best for you.
What is Pension Wise?
- is available across England and Wales with a representative geographical spread
- is free and impartial
- is tailored to an individual’s circumstances
- goes through the options available to users and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- empowers users to make informed decisions about how to use their pension
- does not recommend particular products or providers - it is not financial advice
- adheres to standards set by the FCA.
Who is Pension Wise for?
It is aimed at people that:
- Are aged 50 or over
- Have a defined contribution pension pot(s)
- Have not had a guidance appointment before
Who to contact
- 03333 442480
- Parent organisation
- Citizens Advice Cornwall
Where to go
- Duchy House
21 Dean St
- PL14 4AB
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Age ranges
- From 50 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 10/06/2016