Free Advice on Divorce and Child Arrangements
Oratto offers free information and advice on all family law matters, including:
- Child Arrangements, and disagreements over issues relating to the children
- Divorce and financial settlements
- Cohabitation separation and financial settlements
- Civil Partnership Dissolution and financial settlements
- Child Abduction
- Grandparent applications to see their grandchildren
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- To see our full range of information pages and guides, please visit our website.
Free Parenting Plan
Knowing where to start when looking at the arrangements for children when parents separate or divorce can be difficult. Oratto has produced a parenting plan questionnaire to help you get started with your discussions. Our Parenting Plan is free to download, and can help facilitate a constructive discussion between parents about parenting after separation, keeping the children at the heart of the discussions.
Parenting Plans can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
Proposing suggested arrangements for the consideration of the other parent
A mediation process
- Enabling a discussion between parents about child arrangements
- Formalising agreed arrangements for children
- Including a parenting plan with a C100 application for a child arrangements, specific issue or prohibited steps order.
Oratto’s Parenting Plan can also serve as a formal agreement between parents on the arrangements for their children, and how they would like to co-parent and bring their children up after separation or divorce. You can find our Parenting Plan form in our Family Law section of our website.
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
If you are considering or facing a separation or divorce, it is important that you know that you are not alone. You can call our Helpline and speak to our experienced and knowledgeable family law advisers who can discuss your situation with you and offer you general advice and information relevant to your particular situation. All calls are confidential.
Who to contact
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30 (excluding Bank Holidays) Our website and online information is always available to access
- Time of day
- Session information
If you would like to arrange a call-back at a time that's convenient for you
we have a limited number of evening and weekend telephone appointments available; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Free initial telephone consultation
- Age ranges
- From 18 years to 100 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
To book your free telephone consultation ( up to a maximum of 30 minutes) please either call or email us.
Last updated: 01/12/2020