Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service
The Lifeline Vi alarm is ideal for anyone that is frail, elderly or disabled living in the UK or Ireland. A Lifeline alarm will provide you with the reassurance that help is just a button press away.
The small MyAmie pendant can be worn around the wrist or the neck and has a range of up to 100m. You can wear your Lifeline24 alarm button in the garden and even in the shower. We also provide a range of key safes and alarm linked smoke detectors.
The UK-based care team are on hand 24/7 to answer the pendant and fall detector alarm calls and are proud to be an accredited member of the TSA, which guarantees that our customers will receive the highest quality of service in our sector of healthcare.
To order please call our friendly customer service team on 0800 999 0400 or alternatively place an order through our website. To save £25 on your new alarm please use code LLDR25.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Megan Smith
- Contact position
- Customer Service Manager
0800 999 0400
- Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service's facebook page
- Lifeline24 - Personal Lifeline Alarm Service's twitter page
Where to go
- Lifeline 24
11 Robberds Way
- NR5 9JF
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Our Care Team is open 24/7 to answer your alarm calls.
- Time of day
- Session information
Our Customer Service team are open 24/7
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Monthly Plan £12.49 per month Annual Plan £119 per year Lifetime Plan £699 no recurring payments
- To save £25 on your new alarm please use code LLDR25.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- VAT exclusive prices relate to individuals who are VAT exempt - they make up over 90% of our customers. Users qualify for VAT relief if they can state that they have a long-term physical or mental impairment including, but not limited to: Hypertension (high blood pressure), arthritis, dementia, COPD, epilepsy, hearing impairment, visual impairment, walking difficulty, a terminal illness and many more. You can find out more by clicking here. If you have no long-term health conditions, you must pay VAT at 20% as shown above.
Last updated: 04/06/2020