Stay up to date with family fun, news and events in Cornwall by liking our Facebook Page:
In this section you will find organisations offering advice and support.
You will also find details of local facilities in your area.
Find support services within your local community, as well as support for community groups. Currently, this area includes support for; childminders, armed forces families, single parents, minority groups, LGBTQ+ individuals, those of religious orientation, those who are breastfeeding, those experiencing abuse.
Find out who can answer your housing queries in Cornwall. Support for homelessness can also be found.
- Council Tax | Cornwall Council
- Homechoice Housing Register | Cornwall Housing
Emergency and temporary accommodation | Cornwall Housing
Find your local information services, libraries, community centres/spaces and family hubs.
Legal and Mediation:
Details of services offering support during difficult times such as divorce, family seperation etc.
- Using Family Mediation after a break up | Advice Now
- What is Shared Parenting? | FNF
- Sorting out arrangements for your children | Advice Now
- How to apply for a court order about the arrangements for your children without the help of a lawyer | Advice Now
- I've lost contact with my children, how can I cope with this? | Relate
- Parenting Plan | Cafcass
If you do go to court in the future, it is likely that judges will expect you to have started a Parenting Plan.
- National Association of Child Contact Centres| NACCC
- Child maintenance | Gingerbread
- Completing a DNA test | Cafcass