Stay up to date with family fun, news and events in Cornwall by liking our Facebook Page:
In this section you will find organisations offering advice and support.
You will also find details of local facilities in your area.
Organisations offering support to groups within the community. This ranges from targeted groups for mums and dads, armed forces families and veterans and those who do not speak english as a first language.
Find out who can answer your housing queries in Cornwall. Support for homelessness can also be found.
- Council Tax | Cornwall Council
- Homechoice Housing Register | Cornwall Housing
Emergency and temporary accommodation | Cornwall Housing
Legal and Mediation:
Details of services offering support during difficult times such as divorce, family seperation etc.
- Using Family Mediation after a break up | Advice Now
- What is Shared Parenting? | FNF
- Sorting out arrangements for your children | Advice Now
- How to apply for a court order about the arrangements for your children without the help of a lawyer | Advice Now
- I've lost contact with my children, how can I cope with this? | Relate
- Parenting Plan | Cafcass
If you do go to court in the future, it is likely that judges will expect you to have started a Parenting Plan.
- National Association of Child Contact Centres| NACCC
- Child maintenance | Gingerbread
- Completing a DNA test | Cafcass
Where to find your local information services like the library, community centre and family hubs.