Browse a range of learning opportunities for the whole family.
Back to School:
- Reducing the cost of school uniform | Support in Cornwall
- Free School Meals | Cornwall Council
- 10 ways to get your child to school on time | BabyCentre UK
- Coping with back to school blues | Family Lives
- What to do if your child is being bullied | Bullying UK
- Starting primary school | Family Lives
- Supporting school life | Parent Kind
- Starting secondary school | Family Lives
- GCSE 9 to 1 grades: a brief guide for parents | Ofqual
- Exam Results Stress: Advice For Parents | Young Minds
- How to apply for your course | Cornwall College
- How to apply for courses | Truro & Penwith College
Resources for working parents:
Flexible working | GOV UK
Are you struggling with your work life balance? Flexible working is a way of working that suits an employee’s needs, for example having flexible start and finish times, or working from home. All employees have the legal right to request flexible working.
Overtime: your rights | GOV UK
Employers do not have to pay workers for overtime. However, your average pay for the total hours you work must not fall below the National Minimum Wage.