In this section you can find information and support relating to finances.
Benefits & Finanical Advice: Find out where you can go to recieve information and advice on your finances.
Funding Information: Details of organisations offering support to those in financial need, including food banks and charities
Popular Quick Links:
More useful resources:
- Getting a bank account | Citizens Advice
- Free Budget Planner | Money Saving Expert
- Get help with bills | Citizens Advice
Money Management Podcast | BBC Radio 1 LifeHACKS
What is the Supermarket Downshift? | Save The Student
Supermarkets: Cheaper Shopping Tips | Money Saving Expert
Printable Vouchers and Coupons | Super Savvy Me
Coupons for Medicines and Toiletries | Caring Everyday
Voucher Shop - Days out, gifts, restaurants| Pirate FM
Super Saver Mondays in Truro | Truro BID
- 30 Hours of Funded Childcare for 3 and 4 Year Olds | Family Information Service
- Free and Under £5 Family Activities | Family Information Service
- Tax Free Childcare - Save up to £2000 | Family Information Service
- Reducing the cost of school uniform | Family Information Service
- Find the Cheapest Petrol Station | PetrolPrices.com
After registering, enter your postcode and tell it how far you're willing to travel (up to 20 miles). It'll list the cheapest petrol stations in your area (it says the most up to date figures are displayed, which in practice seems to mean results are between one and four days old) and covers most of the 8,500 forecourts across the UK.