Applying for benefits can be a bit confusing. It can even seem a bit overwhelming.
C-App can help.
These sites will help you learn more so you:
- Understand what the benefits are and how to apply.
- Understand the forms and the assessment processes.
- Know how to answer the questions in your assessment.
- Know more about your rights.
You can also practice, at your own pace, the sort of questions you'll be asked. This will help you:
- Be more confident about the forms and ready for your assessment.
- Get clear about what you need to mention in your assessment.
- Get an idea of whether you'll qualify for benefit, and at what level, when you do the assessment for real.
Click the relevant link below to be taken to the C-App support website.
These sites have been brought to you by seAp, an independent charity that provides free and confidential advocacy services, and has been developed by Neontribe.