Please note we are currently only accepting applications by email. Please ensure all signatures required have been provided before submitting an application.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0800 5878191
We will confirm reciept and outcome of applications within 3 working days
The Childcare Discretionary Inclusion Grant Project (previously the Inclusion Grant Scheme and Out of School Hours Learning (OSHL) additional funding) - is a small, discretionary grant fund to support the inclusion of children with significant, individual needs who may need some additional help in order to access 'wrap around' childcare or holiday activity provision.
What providers may be eligible for the project funding?
1. Providers must be listed on the Family Information Service website (www.supportincornwall.org.uk) and registered with their appropriate governing body e.g. Ofsted. All members of staff must have a current DBS check and safeguarding policies and procedures must be in place.
2. Applicants must demonstrate:
• That they support, as far as reasonably practicable, the inclusion of children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities in activities or childcare.
• Why there are barriers to inclusion for a child and how a contribution from this project fund will help overcome these barriers.
• Why the provider is unable to overcome these barriers without any additional support from the project.
• A detailed breakdown of costs and how the grant award will be spent.
What children may be eligible?
- The child is in receipt of an Education Health Care Plan
- There is a clear explanation about the barriers that cannot be overcome without the additional help and that this additional help cannot be reasonably expected to be provided by the holiday childcare activity provider
- The child lives in and attends primary and secondary school or academy in Cornwall
- Applications must be submitted no later than 10 working days prior to the date of the holiday childcare activity
Further guidance and information are detailed in the guidance form.
Please ensure you refer to the guidance prior to completing and submitting the application form.
This funding is currently available from April 2021 - March 2022*